Guest Access to Classes
If you are considering attending the University of Wisconsin-Platteville as a special student, we welcome you and invite you to look at class offerings using PASS CX.
What is PASS CX?
In PASS CX, you are able to browse and search the current course catalog to see the classes offered by the various departments on campus. There are class descriptions, information about the professors teaching sections, and class locations.
As a special student, you should to familiarize yourself with the Higher Education Opportunity Act and how it affects what you pay for school.
When and if you become an official degree-seeking UW-Platteville student, you will gain access to new features in PASS to help you and others manage your academic process. For more information about PASS CX, visit our knowledgebase.
If you receive a screen asking for your username and password, you may try the following:
- Clear your cache, close browser, open new browser and try again.
- Try a different browser and consult one of the PASS Knowledgebase documents.
When is the Class Schedule Available?
Class schedules are available according to the following time frames. Please note that these time frames are approximate and may vary.
- Fall Class Schedule: Available the second Monday in March
- Winterim Class Schedule: Available the fourth Monday in October
- Spring Class Schedule : Available the second Monday in October
- Summer Class Schedule: Available the second Monday in March
More Class Opportunities
UW-Platteville offers you other opportunities for learning in addition to regular classes:
- Visit Distance Education for online course information.
- Investigate the Continuing Education Institute to see affordable courses open to all.
*Current students who wish to enroll in on-campus courses should log in by accessing PASS.