The University of Wisconsin-Platteville Office of the Registrar wants you to have important forms at your fingertips.

Personal Information

Change of Address Form

If you are a former student who no longer has access to PASS, you can use this form to update your address and telephone information. View the change of address form. Contact Alumni Services at 608.342.1181 to update your address for alumni mailings.

If you are a current student, update your information using the Student Center in PASS.

Legal Name Change Form

You can request a change of your legal name on your permanent records. View the legal name change form.

Preferred Name Request Form

This form is for current students so they may file a request for a preferred name. Current students may submit preferred first and middle names only, and only once a year.

Changing your first and middle names is not the same as legally changing your name through the courts. If you have a legal name change, please complete the “Legal Name Change” form and provide supporting legal documentation. View the preferred name request form.

Course Enrollment and Change Form

Class Schedule Worksheet

While PASS offers tools for building your schedule, sometimes you might want a paper form to plan and schedule future classes.

Some advisors require this form to be completed before releasing the advising PIN to their advisees. Check with your specific advisor as to what their preference is. View the class schedule worksheet.

Course Repeat Form

Use this form when you are repeating a class for the third or more time. Sufficient justification and authorization is required from your advisor and your college's dean. Be sure to follow the instructions on the form carefully. View the course repeat form.

Course Add and Drop Forms


You may add courses using PASS through the 5th day of the semester. Courses may be added during the 6th-10th day with approval of the instructor and department chairperson. View the course add form.

Adds after the 10th day require the completion of a separate form available from the Office of the Registrar. If you wish to add a class after the 10th day, you will be charged a fee of $45 per class.


You may drop a course prior to its first meeting, or during the drop/add period at the start of each semester, without the instructor’s signature.

Use this form when dropping a course after the 10th day of class through the 60% point in the course (e.g. through the 10th week for a full semester course). Refer to the Academic Calendar for specific deadline dates.

Students who drop courses after the 10th day will be charged a drop fee of $45 per course.

Electronic Drop Form Instruction | Electronic Drop Form

Do not use this form when you wish to completely withdraw for the semester. This form may not be used to drop a course after the withdrawal deadline for the course. If it is after the last day to drop the course with “WD” (withdrawn) noted on the transcript, please contact the Office of the Registrar for further instructions.

Term Withdrawal Form

To withdraw from all courses, complete the Term Withdrawal e-Form. This form is only to be used when dropping all courses in the term/semester. A separate form must be completed for each term. Please refer to the academic calendar for deadlines.

Course Audit Form

If you are a degree-seeking student and want to take a course for no credit, use this form.

View the course audit form.

Special students and Wisconsin residents aged 60 years or older who wish to audit a course must contact the Office of the Registrar directly for instructions on how to register for an audited class. See the Cashier’s office for tuition cost.

Additional information on auditing classes can be found on Registration.

Course Completion Contract

This form is used when an instructor allows additional time to complete coursework beyond the end of the term. Typically, this would be used in situations where there is an incomplete grade.

If you start the term on final probation or were reinstated by the Admissions and Academic Appeals Committee within the past year, you must obtain approval from the Assistant or Associate Dean of your college before an incomplete grade is assigned. View the course completion contract.

Credit Overload Application Form

You must use this form if you wish to enroll in extra units for a given term. Additional information on class overloads can be found on Registration.

Plan Changes, Verification, Graduation

Campus Change Form

The change of campus form is available for currently enrolled undergraduate students who wish to change to another UW-Platteville campus in the following semester. These changes include students who intend to complete an undergraduate degree (e.g. Associate of Arts and Science) and continue their enrollment for a Bachelor's degree. The change of campus form is an electronic form and requires a student login to complete.

Change Forms

You can add or remove majors and minors from your declared fields of study, or change your advisor, with this form. View the major, minor, and advisor change form.

This form is used if you are seeking a substitution, waiver, or other changes in your academic program. You must receive a recommendation on this form from your advisor. View the degree program change form.

Enrollment Verification Form

Use this form to provide verification to employers, other universities, and other entities that may require you to prove that you attended UW-Platteville. Requests for verification beyond the standard enrollment verification may require an additional 2 business days for processing. View the enrollment verification form.

Intent to Graduate Form

For more information on graduation, view Graduation.

Complete this form prior to scheduling classes the semester before graduation. The Office of the Registrar will formally review all credits taken, transferred, substituted, or waived, and detail which course work you still need.