CSS to Hide Title
An array of programs is offered across three colleges: Business, Industry, Life Science and Agriculture; Engineering, Mathematics and Science; and Liberal Arts and Education.
- College of BILSA
- College of EMS
- College of LAE
- Majors, minors, pre-professional programs
- Undergraduate admission
The School of Graduate Studies coordinates programs in criminal justice, computer science, counseling, education, engineering, industry, and project management.
The Distance Learning Center provides a centralized hub for distance students and offers online degree programs for graduate, undergraduate, and professional development.
UW-Platteville increases student access through collaborative degree programs, which are offered at multiple locations, integrate courses from different institutions, or both.
The Registrar ensures the accuracy, integrity and security of student registration and academic records of UW-Platteville, from matriculation to graduation.
Karrmann Library is home to all of the resource needs for campus, from books, magazines, government publications, and videos to Interlibrary Loan and Universal Borrowing.
The Office of Continuing Education aims to build a strong relationship with the surrounding community by bringing together community members in Southwest Wisconsin and the Tri-State region through lifelong and beneficial learning experiences. A variety of classes, programs, and events are offered for all ages.
Undergraduate research and creative endeavors are found through service learning, design projects, research poster days, and countless other engagement opportunities.
UW-Platteville Education Abroad provides unique opportunities to live and learn in an international setting, with over 400 programs to choose from in over 50 different countries.
- Academic and Career Advising Center
- Academic Advising
- Algebra Skills Center
- Atomic Learning
- International Student Scholar Services
- Math Learning Center
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment (OIEA)
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs
- PACCE (Pioneer Academic Center for Community Engagement)
- PAL (Peer Assisted Learning)
- Patricia A. Doyle Center for Gender and Sexuality
- Pioneer Academic and Transitional Help (PATH)
- Provost's Office
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Support Services
- Teaching and Technology Center
- Textbook Center
- WATR (Writing and Tutoring Resources)
- Wright Center for Non-Traditional and Veteran Students