Organizational Change Leadership Requirements
Requirements listed below are from the current year catalog. Your requirements are subject to the catalog that was in effect at the time you were admitted. Your academic advisor can help guide you in determining which courses will meet your degree requirements.
General Requirements for a Master’s Degree
To earn your master’s degree, you must meet the following requirements:
- All students must complete a minimum of 30 graduate credits.
- Graduate students must maintain a 3.00 grade point average.
- At least 21 credits must be earned in graduate courses that are not cross-listed with undergraduate courses, and at least 15 credits must be earned at the 7000-level. These credits must be included in the student’s program planning form.
- Courses in the 5000-6990 levels are open to graduate students for graduate credit, provided they have not previously taken the courses at the undergraduate level.
- No more than 12 credits can be transferred into a master’s degree program.
- Credits from other University of Wisconsin-Platteville graduate degree programs may be applied to a second graduate degree at UW-Platteville, please refer to the transfer credit policies for more details.
- Graduate students are allowed seven years from the date of admission into a master’s program to complete degree requirements.
- Graduate credits in which a grade lower than a C- has been earned will not be counted toward a degree; however, these lower grades will be reflected in the student’s grade point average. All credits attempted within a given program will be counted toward the GPA, even if credits for a particular course will not be counted toward program completion requirements.
Note: Programs may have stricter requirements
Graduate students who are inactive (non-registration) for one academic year after admission without successfully completing a course will be discontinued from their graduate program. Graduate students who have successfully completed a course (C- or better) may have one academic year of inactivity (non-registration) before they are discontinued from their graduate program. Students may reapply for admission to the same or another graduate program. After being readmitted, credits earned previously at UW-Platteville may only be applied to the student’s graduate program upon approval of the coordinator of the graduate program and the Provost Designee.
Requirements may be subject to change without notice