Campus Amenities for Distance Students
If you live near Platteville, you may wish to pay Segregated Fees (A) each semester to utilize the University of Wisconsin-Platteville services listed here.
We offer this package of amenities to make your life easier, less expensive, and more fun!
- Student rates for the Children’s Center daycare
- Free admission to home Pioneer athletic events
- Student rates for the Pioneer Activity Center
- Student rates for parking
- Pioneer Transit (campus shuttle)
- Student rates for shows at the Center for the Arts
- Access to Student Health Services and University Counseling Services
- Undergraduate students: $52.88 per credit (up to 12 credits)
- Graduate students: $70.50 per credit (up to 9 credits)
- Maximum amount charged: $634.50 per semester
If you would like to participate for the upcoming term, contact your advisor and request that the segregated fees be assessed to your account. The fees will appear as a separate charge on your bill. The due date for these fees will be the same as your tuition payment deadline.
If you have questions about any of the above services, please contact each office for more information.