First, thank you for serving our country. Now, let us help you as you consider and prepare for the transition into life at UW-Platteville.
UW-Platteville serves as an advocate for veterans on campus before, during, and after enrollment. Assistance and information on benefits and local, state and federal resources are available for veterans, service members, and military dependents.
Please use the following checklist for to prepare for the undergraduate admission process:
- Complete the UW System Application for Undergraduate Admission.
- Submit all items required to complete your application to UW-Platteville.
- Electronically submit your official Joint Service Transcript for review.
- Apply for benefits.
- Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid .
- Submit the following forms to the certifying official in Royce Hall, Room 322:
- DD 214
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Any other supporting documents to the certifying official in Room 322 Royce Hall.
Advanced Credit for Veterans
Veterans who have served in the regular armed forces for more than one year will be allowed two credits in physical education. Veterans of two years' service that included an overseas assignment may be allowed additional general elective credits.
Visit the Wright Center for Non-Traditional and Veteran Students for additional information and resources.