Undergraduate Application Change

Use this form to:

  • Change your major on your application
  • Change the campus you want to apply to
  • Cancel your application
  • Any other important changes needed on your application for admission

Requests for changes/cancels are typically processed within three business days. For some requests, additional information may be required.

Application Change Form

Project Lead the Way

Use this form to:

  • Submit Project Lead the Way course information to be evaluated for potential credit

PLTW Credit Evaluation Form

UW System Transfer Credit Re-Review

Use this form to:

  • Request review of UW System transfer credit: This form should only be used if you had a course transfer from one UW System institution where it met a general education requirement at that institution but did not transfer meeting the same general education requirement at UW Platteville. 

UW General Education Credit Review Form