CSS to Hide Title
Department of Residence Life Mission
The residence halls of the University of Wisconsin-Platteville strive to provide safe, clean, comfortable, and inclusive living environments as well as opportunities for individuals to be active participants in creating respectful and responsible learning communities.
In accordance with this philosophy, the residence halls of UW-Platteville strive to:
Provide positive and dynamic living environments by:
- Providing environments conducive to academic success and personal growth.
- Improving our halls from both a structural and cleanliness point of view regularly.
- Exercising fiscal and operational practices to keep cost at the lowest possible level.
- Striving to provide living spaces that are free from hate or bias-motivated incidents.
Challenge each resident to realize and develop his or her full potential by:
- Involving students in decision-making and self-discipline in their wing, floor, and hall.
- Gaining satisfaction of the resident population toward the residence hall experience.
Residence Life staff members are committed to providing the support and services necessary to enable students to realize these goals.
SPECIAL NOTE: All residence hall contracts are for the full academic year. Once a contract is submitted electronically, it is legally binding. No cancellations of contract will be permitted unless a student is no longer attending UW-Platteville.
Department Of Residence Life Highlights
|Here I Stand Lecture Series||Hall Involvement Teams||Living Learning Communities|