Parking on UW-Platteville Campus
The University of Wisconsin-Platteville provides parking on university property and administers the enforcement of parking regulations through the University Police Department. Permits are required in ALL university parking lots and on university streets.
- Anyone may use the parking meters.
- All meters are enforced Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Maximum time on meters is four hours.
- Parking permits are not valid at meters. Vehicles displaying a state-issued handicap permit or license plate, or a UW-Platteville temporary handicap permit are exempt from paying.
- Metered parking is prohibited between 2 to 6 a.m. daily. This includes all parking lots and meters on University Plaza and Circle Drive.
General Enforcement Information
- Vehicles in violation of the parking regulations or constituting a traffic hazard will be cited and possibly towed and stored at the owner's expense.
- Parking violations may be enforced by issuing a parking citation or a Wisconsin traffic citation, depending on the seriousness of the violation, or the number of repeated violations by the driver/owner of the vehicle.
- Citations and Fines
- Parking Permits