Strand Associates, INC. CenterPOINT
The College of EMS Center for Projects, Opportunities, Instruction, Networking and Teamwork (CenterPOINT) is a space designed to support your academic success. It's a great place to meet your classmates for group project meetings, study between classes, meet with a tutor or professor, find out about upcoming events and programs, and more. Stop in and take advantage of the great resources CenterPOINT has to offer.
- Computer stations with standard engineering software, printer access and double monitors
- Two collaboration stations with large monitors for group computer work
- Movable tables for group or individual study
- Rolling whiteboards for brainstorming or problem-solving
- Access to a refrigerator, microwave, coffee, snacks, games, fidgets, engineering and resume paper, tea and more
- Charging station for electronic devices
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff who can assist with finding campus resources
- Items available to check-out including laptops, graphing calculators, XP-Pens, protractors and compasses, phone chargers, a grill and supplies, and headphones
Hours and Location
CenterPOINT is located in Room 355, Sesquicentennial Hall and you are welcome to use the CenterPOINT anytime the building is open and when the electronic lock sensor is highlighted green. The student-staffed hours of operation are
Student Staffed Hours of Operation
|Monday–Thursday||8 a.m.–6 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m.–3 p.m.|
Tutors for the Mathematics Learning Center hold hours in CenterPOINT in addition to other tutors. CenterPOINT is a great location to meet with your individual tutor from Academic Support Programs or Student Support Services. If you need assistance in obtaining a tutor or would like to know the tutoring hours, contact CenterPOINT at 608.342.7342 or email@example.com.