Welcome from the School Director
Thank you for your interest in the School of Business at UW-Platteville. Our goal is to provide you with an exceptional learning experience while you find your place in the global economy. Whether you’re a new high school graduate or a career professional looking to advance in your organization, I am confident that we can support you in your efforts.
The UW-Platteville School of Business is intentionally designed to foster discovery: discovery of career, discovery of self, and discovery of other cultures and people. In this framework, the faculty and staff are highly-attuned to the needs of our students, the employers who hire them, and the broader global community.
As one of our students, our faculty will help you:
- Develop or advance your managerial skills in all of the core business functions
- Build your leadership acumen through targeted experiences and interactions
- Identify study abroad experiences (even for interested graduate students) that meet your personal and career aspirations
- Connect and network with fellow professionals in your field
- Recognize your unique talents and skills
Again, thank you for considering UW-Platteville as your place of discovery. On behalf of the faculty, staff, and the rest of the Pioneer community, we look forward to working with you soon.
Les Hollingsworth, Director
School of Business
University of Wisconsin-Platteville