The University of Wisconsin-Platteville School of Business educates undergraduate and graduate students for productive careers in a diverse, global business environment.
The mission of the School of Business at UW-Platteville is to provide a rigorous and supportive learning environment that produces engaged, ethical, and effective citizens and professionals who can contribute to a global business environment.
If you choose to pursue a Bachelor of Science in business administration and accounting, you may begin learning about major-related subjects in your first year of college. Later, students are encouraged to pursue internships to hone their skills in the workplace.
You can start networking by participating in the school’s active student organizations which include:
- Beta Alpha, an accounting organization
- Pioneer Investment Club
- APICS (Association for Operations Management)
- UW-Platteville’s Collegiate Entrepreneur Organization
- Student chapters of Society for Human Resource Management and the American Marketing Association.
In addition to on-campus bachelor degree programs, distance learning opportunities are available in:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Change Leadership
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Science in Strategic Management
Click here for more information about Distance Learning at UW-Platteville.