The mission of the School of Business at UW-Platteville is to provide a rigorous and supportive learning environment that produces engaged, ethical, and effective citizens and professionals who can contribute to a global business environment.
If you choose to pursue a Bachelor of Science in business administration and accounting, you may begin learning about major-related subjects in your first year of college. Later, students are encouraged to pursue internships to hone their skills in the workplace.
You can start networking by participating in the school’s active student organizations which include:
- Beta Alpha, an accounting organization
- Pioneer Investment Club
- ASCM (Association of Supply Chain Management)
- UW-Platteville’s Collegiate Entrepreneur Organization
- Student chapters of Society for Human Resource Management and the American Marketing Association
In addition to on-campus Bachelor and master’s degree programs, distance learning opportunities are available in:
- Business Administration
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Organizational Change Leadership
- Project Management
- Strategic Management