Letter from the Director
Thank you for your interest in the School of Business at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. Our goal is to provide you with an exceptional academic and co-curricular experience while you find your place in the global economy.
The UW-Platteville School of Business is intentionally designed to foster discovery:
- Discovery of career
- Discovery of self
- Discovery of other cultures and people
In this framework, the faculty and staff are highly attuned to the needs of our students, the employers who hire them, and the broader global community.
As one of our students, our faculty will help you:
- Develop your managerial skills in all core business functions
- Build your leadership acumen in one or more of our student organizations
- Identify study abroad experiences that meet your personal and career aspirations
- Connect and network with fellow professionals in your field
- Recognize your unique talents and skills
Again, thank you for considering UW-Platteville as your place of discovery. On behalf of the faculty, staff, and the rest of the Pioneer community, we look forward to working with you soon.
Les Hollingsworth, Director
School of Business
University of Wisconsin-Platteville