Follow these steps to ensure your place in the upcoming class:
Confirm your acceptance
- Log in to your PASS account to accept your admission.
Review your transfer course evaluation
- Log into your PASS account and view your transfer credit report in your Student Services Center.
- Review the courses carefully and contact a transfer evaluation specialist at email@example.com if you have questions regarding the credits granted.
Reserve your room
- Freshman and sophomore students, except for those who are planning to commute from home, married, or a veteran, are required to live on campus.
- Visit Room Reservations to submit the residence life e-contract and pre-payment or the request for exemption.
- The $150 prepayment will be applied to your first semester bill and $100 is refundable until
- May 1st: fall and summer terms
- Dec. 1st: spring term
Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Paying for college could include grants, loans, work-study, and scholarships.
- Apply for scholarships and note deadlines, as they may vary.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at fafsa.ed.gov, using the school code 003921.
- Consider student employment on campus.
Take the UW System placement tests
- New Transfers who are not receiving transfer credit for MATH or ENGLISH coursework may be required to complete the UW System math and/or English placement exams.
- Note: MATH 1000T and ENGLISH 1000T do not count for placement purposes.
- See Placement Testing for additional information.
Register for classes
- Transfer students are invited to register in advance, alongside current UW-Platteville students.
- Watch your email for instructions to schedule your required academic advising appointment. Advising email communications begin:
- April: registration for fall and summer terms
- November: registration for spring term
- Visit the Transfer Student Experience for more information.
- A $45 New Transfer Student Fee will be billed to your account. This one-time fee includes course evaluation, advising and related student support services.
Send final transcripts
- An official copy of your final transcript(s) are required and must be sent to the Office of Admission.
Get ready for the fall semester to begin
- View the Academic Calendar to see when classes begin.
Begin your Transfer Student Experience
- You'll learn more about all over the topics above.