UW-Platteville employs nearly 2,000 students in approximately 2,500 positions on campus during the academic year. Why do you want to work on campus? Here are just a few reasons:
- Gain valuable training and work experience
- Develop skills applicable to post-graduate career
- Personal and professional growth
- Networking opportunities
- Increased connection to campus
- Flexible scheduling
- 25 hour/week maximum helps to balance classes and work
The Student Employment office can assist students with finding part-time employment both on and off campus during their time at UW-Platteville. When students are ready to find a full-time career position after graduation, visit the Career and Professional Development Office.
Student employment opportunities are available to UW-Platteville students regardless of financial aid status. A student must be enrolled in at least six credits during the fall and spring semesters to be eligible for student employment. Summer employment may be available in departments in need of continued assistance.