D.E.A.L. (Disability, Education, Awareness, Leadership) is an all-inclusive campus organization aimed at supporting students with disabilities and informing the community about these disabilities. there is no membership fee and anyone may attend the meetings. If you would like more information and would like to join, contact D.E.A.L.
- Bring together a diverse group of students with a common interest in disabilities.
- Assist all students in developing social, communication, and academic skills.
- Inform others about various disabilities and challenges that affect people in our community.
WHY BECOME INVOLVED?
- Leadership opportunities are available!
- Network with other students, organizations and staff on campus!
- Ideas for projects and events are welcome.