Dining and Campus Card Office
We understand food is a very important part of a student's lifestyle. Dining Services strives to deliver a variety of options to satisfy all appetites. We have eight different dining locations on campus, with a diverse, quality selection of items at reasonable costs. We also know healthy eating is an important aspect and we strive to provide healthy options at all locations - whether it's for students, faculty, staff, and/or guests.
We are much more than what most of our visitors see on a daily basis. On top of the multiple dining locations on campus, Dining Services:
- Has a professional catering team that serves meetings, weddings, banquets and private parties, both on and off campus
- Provides meals for the Children’s Center on campus
- Distributes food to the Grant County Nutrition for the Elderly, which has six different sites in the county
- Supports efforts of the student-run food pantry on campus, Pioneer Provisions
- Hydroponics lab on campus changes how close our locally-grown lettuce and spinach is for all dining locations
We are a self-operated food service creating community and relationships through staff who are passionate about providing the best experience in campus dining. Whether it’s friends meeting for a meal, a comfort food that takes you back home, or being part of our food service team – Dining Services is here to make the campus dining experience one to fully enjoy.