Students who experience a serious and unexpected condition during the academic semester that completely prevents them from being able to function as a student may apply for a Medical Refund. In order to initiate a Medical Refund, a student must withdraw from the university due to a qualifying medical reason.

Withdrawing from the University

Withdrawal refers to withdrawal from all classes for the term/semester. This procedure is not to be confused with dropping a single course or several courses.

Contact Information

Dean of Students

2300 Markee Pioneer Student Center