The University of Wisconsin-Platteville is a vibrant, diverse, active community. The quality of life in our community is directly related to the actions and behaviors of its members.
You are expected to be aware of and comply with the law, and with university policies and regulations. You are a maturing adult, capable of making your own decisions, as well as accepting the consequences of those decisions.
The student conduct process has been established to respond to incidents involving allegations of inappropriate behavior within our community. This process provides educational opportunities which encourage you to:
- Evaluate your own actions
- Consider your own decision making
- Acquire new skills to improve your choices in the future
Student Conduct Documents
- Student Handbook
- UWS Chapter 14 - Student Academic Disciplinary Procedures
- Academic Misconduct Process Flowchart
- UWS Chapter 17 - Student Nonacademic Disciplinary Procedures
- Non-Academic Misconduct Process Flowchart
- UWS Chapter 18 - Conduct on University Land
- Alcohol and Other Drug Policy
- UWS Chapter 22 - Accommodation of Religious Beliefs
- UW-Platteville Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment Policy