Career Fair - Employer Information
2019 Fall Career Fair - New One-Day Event!
The 2019 Career Fair has sold out for employers. Please email email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list in the event of an opening. Being on the waitlist does not guarantee a spot will be available at the fair.
Career Fair registration occurs in Handshake! For more information, click HERE.
When: Monday, September 23, 2019 12-5PM
Where: Williams Fieldhouse
3rd Annual Fall Virtual Career Fair
Information on the Virtual Career Fair and how to register can be found HERE
When: Monday, September 30, 2019 11-3PM
Where: YOUR OFFICE!
Who: UW-Platteville Main Campus Students, Branch Campus Students, Distance Education Students and alumni!
WANT TO INCREASE YOUR VISIBILITY ON CAMPUS?
Consider registering for a higher level booth limited quantities available.
Find out more here Diamond, Silver or Pioneer Sponsorship.(SOLD OUT)
Want even more visibility? Consider being an event sponsor
DEADLINE AND FEES
Basic Registration: $395.00
- Booth space is limited and is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please update your employer's Handshake account to ensure the Career and Professional Development Office has accurate employer mailing/contact information.
- Registration will end early if all booths sell out
Non Profit/Governmental Organizations will receive a $100 discount off registration.
Full Refund: On or before 4:15 pm on Friday, August 2, 2019
No Refund: After 4:15 pm on Friday, August 2, 2019
- Sponsors can reserve up to 2 interview spaces* for Tuesday, September 24 and up to 3 interview spaces* for Wednesday, September 25-Friday, September 27.
- Basic registrants can reserve 1 interview space* from Tuesday, September 24 to Friday, September 27.