Organizational Change Leadership Certificate
Lead organizational change with the tools, knowledge, and skills to meet the challenges of today’s ever-changing workplace. Learn to identify ways to positively affect change, how individual and group behaviors relate to an organization’s structure and goals, and how to apply strategies in a dynamic environment.
This certificate is separate from the Master of Science in Organizational Change Leadership degree program, but credit earned may be applied toward completion of the degree.
- BUSADMIN 5530 Organizational Behavior
- OCL 7200 Strategic Thinking and Change
- OCL 7330 Organizational Change Leadership: Theory and Practice
- Achieve a minimum grade of "C" in each course
- Complete the program with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Complete the courses through UW-Platteville; transferred courses and course substitutions are not allowed
- Request a certificate from the Distance Learning Center within one year upon completion