The University of Wisconsin-Platteville Sustainability and Renewable Energy Systems (SRES) program addresses the concerns of world resources, including energy and renewable energy, and their social and economic, and environmental impacts.
The UW-Platteville program provides strong foundational knowledge in traditional and renewable energy systems and their impacts on society. You'll develop comprehensive skills to offer solutions related to technical, economic, and environmental challenges related to energy, efficiency, and renewable resource management.
At UW-Platteville, sustainability and renewable energy systems graduates are creative problem-solvers who find careers with utility companies, energy producers and auditors, building design and construction firms, various levels of municipalities, and more. You'll be empowered to lead the nation on a more sustainable path toward better and more efficient uses of energy.
Work in the Energy Industry
- Take advantage of opportunities to work in energy industry through internships and co-ops.
- Receive an interdisciplinary education that creates analytical skills that transfer between disciplines.
- Prepare for a significant anticipated growth in the field over the next decade.
- Be a part of one of only a handful of such programs in the United States.
- Gain knowledge from an advisory board with more than 20 industry members.