Provide peace of mind

If you're renting an apartment or home, you'll need insurance to cover personal belongings. Your landlord's property insurance policy covers only the building itself, but your personal property is not covered under the landlord's insurance policy.

Renters insurance works much the same way homeowners. 

  • Covers clothes, furniture, electronics, etc. up to your coverage limit.
  • Coverage if you’re ever legally responsible for an injury or property damage.
  • Covers medical expenses if someone gets hurt in an accident at your place.
  • Covers extra temporary living expenses if your place is damaged and becomes uninhabitable.

Renters insurance, usually inexpensive, provides coverage for your personal belongings, whether they are in your residence, car or with you while you're on vacation.

Contact Information

Crime Prevention and Security

135 Brigham Hall
8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday-Friday