To apply for admission to the MSEE program, you are required to submit the following materials to the International Affairs Office at South-Central Minzu University, Wuhan by June 1, 2023:
- Application for Admission Form (English)
- Application for Admission Form (Chinese)
- An official transcript issued by a bachelor's degree program
- An English translation of the transcript
- A copy of your bachelor's degree
- An English translation of your bachelor's degree
- A copy of one of the following English proficiency requirements:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): score of 79 or higher
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): score of 6.5 or higher
- TEM-4 (the Chinese government's Test for English Majors): score of 60 or higher
- CET-6 (College English Test - Band 6, the Chinese government's test for non-English majors): score of 450 or higher
The International Affairs Office at South Central University for Nationalities, Wuhan will forward your application materials to the School of Graduate Studies at UW-Platteville. UW-Platteville’s School of Graduate Studies will issue you an official admission letter after a final decision has been made regarding your admission into the program.
If you have questions regarding your application materials, please contact Ms. Nan Li (Nancy), International Affairs Office at South Central University for Nationalities. Her e-mail address is email@example.com and her office phone is 027.8753.2143. You may also contact Dr. Yuanyuan Hu, Coordinator of the MSE/English Education program at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.