If a student withdraws from UW-Platteville and has received federal financial aid, then the school or the student, or both may be required to return some, or all of the federal funds awarded for that semester. Federal funds include Federal Unsubsidized Direct Loan, Federal Subsidized Direct Loan, Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Parent Plus Direct Loan, Federal Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Grant, Academic Competitiveness Grant and SMART Grant. A Return of Title IV calculation will be done for every student who withdraws from the University, even if it is after 60% of the semester has been completed.

Contact Information

Financial Aid & Scholarships

0500A Pioneer Tower
Monday-Friday, 7:45 a.m.-4:15 p.m.