The University Box Office (UBO) handles all ticket sales for the Center for the Arts and the Harry and Laura Nohr Gallery. In addition, the UBO sells tickets to many university-wide events. One day parking permits are for sale, and copy and fax services are also available.
The University Box Office serves as an information center within Ullsvik Hall and maintains the building's lost and found items as well as a lost and found registry.
The University Box Office is open for daytime operation in Ullsvik Hall, located at the intersection of S. Hickory and W. Main Streets in Platteville. The desk is located on the ground floor next to the Harry and Laura Nohr Gallery; enter from the south side of the building, which is the main entrance. Ten minute parking is allowed in the circle drive at S. Hickory and W. Pine Streets.
There are two different locations on campus to purchase tickets.
University Box Office (0510 Ullsvik Hall)
Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (school year)
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (summer)
Center for the Arts ticket counter
- One hour prior to ticketed performances.
Note: Hours are subject to change, especially during class breaks when the office is closed.
- All sales for events in the Center for the Arts are final; no refunds.
- All sales for other events are subject to the refund policy of the sponsor organization.
- A $30 service fee will be charged for checks returned for non-sufficient funds.
- All tickets must be paid for at the time of purchase.
- The University Box Office accepts cash and checks, plus American Express, Android Pay, Apple Pay, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.
- There is a $2.00 per ticket transaction fee added to all purchases.
- Tickets may be picked up at the box office ('Will Call') or sent through the mail for an additional $2.00 mailing fee.
The University Box Office and the Online Box Office uses the Address Verification System (AVS) to verify the address of a person claiming to own a credit card. The system checks the billing address provided by the user with the address on file at the credit card company. Please remember to use the proper billing address when purchasing tickets with a credit card.
- Your privacy is our priority. We promise not to sell or disclose any of your personal information, including your email address, to a third party. All of the information you submit is used solely for internal purposes. Please contact the University Box Office manager if you have a privacy concern.