Thinking about transferring to UW-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County?

Maybe you're planning to continue your education. Maybe you're looking for a different major, campus location, or overall college experience. Whatever the reason, we can make the process as simple as possible.

Follow the steps below to learn about the application process, transferring your credits, and everything else you need to know.

Login to Transferology to see how your courses will transfer.


Admission Guidelines

All applications receive a comprehensive review.

Transfer students will be considered for admission if you have earned a 2.0 GPA or higher in college transfer courses and are in good standing at the institution you currently attend or attended.

You will need twelve or more transferable credits from an accredited institution to be considered a transfer student. If you have fewer than twelve credits, review the new freshmen admission guidelines.

Application Process

To apply to UW-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County as a transfer student, please submit the following:

  • UW System Application
  • High school transcript, GED, or HSED
  • Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended

Once we have received your completed application, you should receive an admission decision within two weeks. If you have questions at any time, please call 608.342.1125 or email us at

Change of Campus

If you’re a current student who’s come to love the UW-Platteville experience but are looking for different degree or course offerings, consider a Change of Campus. Complete a simple form and you can continue your education at the location that works for you!

Contact Information

Office of Admission

7:45 a.m.-4:15 p.m., Monday-Friday
1300 Ullsvik Hall