Your opportunities continue with UW-Platteville
At UW-Platteville, you create an educational experience that is unique to you. With three campuses to choose from, you can tailor your learning to your interests. Seize opportunity from the start with our affordable courses and work-ready programming at the Baraboo Sauk County or Richland campuses. Then, if you decide to continue your educational journey, the Platteville campus offers ease of access and powerful benefits compared to transferring elsewhere, such as:
- Take the guess work out of the process. Unlike transferring to another school, credits earned at Baraboo or Richland perfectly align with UW-Platteville, so you know where you stand.
- Immediate eligibility to apply for continuing student scholarships
- No additional fees or applications – one form and you’re on your way!
If you’re currently enrolled at the Platteville campus and would like to explore the opportunities at our branch campuses, you can take part in the same easy process. No matter what path you take, you’ll be part of the UW-Platteville community!
How to Change your Campus
If you are currently enrolled at any of the three campuses and wish to enroll at a different UW-Platteville campus the following semester, you’re encouraged to meet with your academic advisor and then complete the Change of Campus Form. Please note that to complete the form you must provide your NetID and password. If you need assistance completing the form, please contact the Office of Admission at 608.342.1125 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Admission decisions will be affected by any pending final grades from your previous institution.
Once you have completed the form, you should receive a checklist of additional steps you can take to make your change of campus a successful one. If you should have questions on this process, please contact our Academic Support Programs office by phone at 608.342.1081 or email email@example.com.
If you are not an active student or plan to take a break between enrollments, you will need to complete a re-entry application through the UW System electronic application for admission.
The UW-Platteville Advantage
While processes and credits are important, we recognize that there is more to your college experience. Here’s a few additional advantages to continuing your education with us:
- UW-Platteville has consistently been named a best value college and ranked #1 in annual return on investment
- Friendly, small-town feel through personalized advising sessions and faculty support
- Experience hands-on learning with 92% of students participating in at least one internship, co-op, or experiential learning opportunity before graduation