Follow these steps to ensure your place in the upcoming class:
Confirm your acceptance
- Log in to your PASS account to complete your intent to enroll.
Review your transfer course evaluation
- Log into your PASS account and view your transfer credit report in your Student Services Center.
- Review the courses carefully and contact a transfer evaluation specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the credits granted.
Reserve your room
If you are interested in living on campus housing, follow
Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Paying for college could include grants, loans, work-study, and scholarships.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid as early as Oct. 1 at fafsa.ed.gov
- The UW-Platteville school code is 003921.
- Apply for Baraboo Sauk County Scholarships or Richland Scholarships.
- Consider student employment on campus at Baraboo Sauk County or Richland.
Take the UW System placement tests
- New Transfers who are not receiving transfer credit for MATH or ENGLISH coursework may be required to complete the UW System math and/or English placement exams.
- Note: MATH 1000T and ENGLISH 1000T do not count for placement purposes.
- See Placement Testing for additional information.
Register for classes
- Transfer students are invited to register in advance, alongside current students.
- Watch your email for instructions to schedule your required academic advising appointment. Advising email communications begin:
- March: registration for fall and summer terms
- November: registration for spring term
Send final transcripts
- An official copy of your final transcript(s) are required and must be sent to the Office of Admission.
Get ready for the fall semester to begin
- View the Academic Calendar to see when classes begin.