CSS to Hide Title
The Engineering Physics (EP) major at UW-Platteville is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org.
The major is a multidisciplinary engineering program combining applied physics, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering. The EP program is structured to develop engineers with a sufficient background in physics and engineering to address multidisciplinary engineering problems and/or engineering problems of a nontraditional nature.
The engineering portion of the EP curriculum can be viewed as four separate sequences: an Engineering Physics Core, a Mechanical Engineering Core, an Electrical Engineering Core, and an elective Professional Engineering emphasis. The three core sequences are required; the elective sequence consists of elective courses.
- Engineering Physics Hires Two.
- UW-Platteville helps start Regional Materials Science Network.
- Evensen returns from sabbatical spent researching nanotubes.
- St.John completes "f-cube" device.
- Wu spends sabbatical at Wisconsin Institutes for Medical Research.
- Student Jinkins awarded NSF Fellowship.
- Holden offers short-term study abroad course.
- Wu and Jinkins present at APS meeting.
- Students Smiles and Ament Complete PACCE Project.
- Young retires after 28 years at UWP.
- Evensen presents at workshop in Ethiopia.