The UW-Platteville Child Care Education Administrator Credential was developed by, and created for, child care professionals to help you run a better and more cost-effective child care program.
This program is also available in Spanish.
You may earn your credential or take courses individually. To earn your Administrator Credential, you will need to complete the following three-credit courses:
- Administration/Supervision in Early Childhood Programs
- Operations Management in Early Childhood Programs
- Financial Management and Planning in Early Childhood Programs
- Early Childhood Programs and the External Environment
- Best Practices for Children and Families in Early Childhood Programs
- Capstone Course: Administrative Seminar
You can review your textbooks and:
- Buy them online
- Buy them from a bookstore
- Check them out from your local library
- Check them out from the Wisconsin Child Care Information Center
The following courses are currently available for registration: