Industry Awareness Day provides an opportunity for industry partners and students to engage. This outdoor event takes place in a fun and interactive environment prior to the University of Wisconsin-Platteville Fall Career Fair.
Industry stakeholders will highlight information about their organization’s mission, vision, values, corporate culture, and career pathways. Students will get to informally network with alumni and other key personnel. This event opens up opportunities and builds a pipeline of candidates prior to the career fair.
“Industry Awareness Day is like being in a live interactive billboard on the campus sidewalk – a no pressure, casual way to learn about and interact with companies which students may or may not have heard of before.”
Jeff Eggert, P.E., Construction Support Engineer, CB&I
Companies: Secure your spot
Participation in Industry Awareness Day allows companies to showcase their brand while networking with students prior to the Career Fair, allowing for customized engagement and interview preparation. Corporate engagement partners receive priority for this event. Additional spots may be available on a first come first serve basis. For questions, please contact Corporate Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $300 per company (included for corporate engagement partners)
- Companies must also be registered as a participant in the fall Career Fair
- Display/showcase options include vehicles, products, pop-up tents, SWAG, company information, and more
- All participating companies are responsible for providing their own equipment, tents, tables, chairs, power cords, extension cords, etc.
- Power and water available by request