• How to identify your registration enrollment date/time
• Where (and how) to remove holds
• How to use Academic Requirements Reports to choose classes from your degree plan
• Terminology (catalog, pre–requisites, co–requisites, etc.)
• Expectations for your appointment with your advisor and how to schedule that appointment
• How to use Schedule Builder
In-Person (Main Campus- limit 40 people per session)
Location: Ullrich Hall Room 009*
*Bring your Campus Card to sign in to this session
Wednesday, October 19, 3-4 p.m.
Thursday, October 20 9-10 a.m.
Tuesday, October 25, 10-11 a.m.
Wednesday, October 26, 4-5 p.m.
Thursday, October 27, 3-4 p.m.
Wednesday, November 2, 3-4 p.m.
Thursday, November 3, 9-10 a.m.
Tuesday, November 8, 10-11 a.m.
Wednesday, November 9, 1-2 p.m.
Thursday, November 10, 4-5 p.m.
Virtual (Via Zoom- Open to all Campuses)
Zoom Link: https://go.uwplatt.edu/preregzoomfall2022
Tuesday, October 18, 1-2 p.m.
Tuesday, November 1, 4-5 p.m.
You must sign up in advance to attend.
For more information and to sign up visit go.uwplatt.edu/preregsignupfall2022.
Contact Becky Savoy at email@example.com with questions.
Plans are subject to change, based on health and safety measures that may be in place at the time of the event.
To request disability accommodations, contact Kia Hendrickson, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.342.1081.