Transfer or Exchange Your Permit
You may transfer your parking permit to another individual at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville Police Department. Please see the rules below.
- You and the individual you’re transferring the permit to must be present.
- You will need pay a processing fee by cash or check. Call the office for the current amount.
- You both will need your student or staff or faculty UW-Platteville identification.
- You may only transfer your staff permit to another staff/faculty.
- You may only transfer your student permit to another current student.
- A permit may only be transferred once.
Please see the information below.
- There is a processing fee. Contact the office for the current amount.
- You will not be able to exchange an expired permit for a current one.
- You may exchange a lesser value permit for a greater value, but you are responsible for the difference.
- You may exchange a greater value permit for a lesser value and a refund check will be sent to you or PASS transaction will be processed depending on how the exchanged permit was purchased.
What you’ll need
- Cash, check, money order, or PASSPORT ID funds to cover processing fee and possible difference.
- Permit you are exchanging.
- Student identification.