- A vendor or a company servicing the University of Wisconsin-Platteville may receive a service parking permit at no charge. This parking permit will have a yearly expiration. You may reapply during the month of your expiration to renew your permit.
- A service vendor who drives a clearly marked business vehicle will not be required to display a parking permit.
- If the original parking permit is lost, the vendor or company will be required to purchase a replacement permit at a nominal fee.
- A company contracted by the UW-Platteville Physical Plant should consult with the Physical Plant Administration Department regarding parking arrangements. The company may receive a contractor parking permit.
Copyright © 1995- University of Wisconsin-Platteville and The Board of Regents - University of Wisconsin System
Need Accommodation? Click for Accessibility Website
- For other information, please call 1.608.342.1491
University of Wisconsin-Platteville, 1 University Plaza, Platteville, Wisconsin 53818-3099
For public records request contact Public Relations