Request Material Through WorldCat
Using WorldCat to request ILL materials
WorldCat is an extensive resource that provides bibliographic access to thousands of library catalogs in the United States, Canada, and some worldwide.
- Link to WorldCat
- Conduct your search using the "Search for:" box on the Advanced Search page
- Simplify your search by using the LIMIT TO areas
- Click Search
- Click on the title of the wanted material
- Click on the "Find It" button
- Fill out the ILLIad username and password
- Fill out the Interlibrary Loan Request forom
- Click the "Submit" button and the request will be sent to the ILL office
- Print a copy for your records.