Use this checklist to help prepare for arrival.

Obtaining a VISA

Before entering the U.S., you must apply for an entry visa stamp in your passport. In order to apply for a U.S. student visa, you must first have received an I-20 or DS-2019 from a U.S. university. Make sure that you apply for the proper visa. F and J entry visas can only be obtained outside of the United States at a U.S. embassy or consulate.

Steps to obtain a VISA

Important Dates to Remember

August Arrival to Chicago O'Hare Airport
August International Student Orientation
September Trip to Madison, Wisconsin
September Fall classes begin

Walk-in Hours

We will be holding our Walk-in Advising hours by Zoom Meeting.
Monday through Thursday
1–2:30 p.m.