Strategic and Mission Focus
The College of BILSA is always trying to balance forward-looking actions with managing its day-to-day affairs. Below you will find the guiding policies, procedures and forms to manage that balance and respond to the needs of our various stakeholders.
- Read BILSA’s Strategic Plan to see where we’re going.
- Learn more about how BILSA operates from our Constitution and Bylaws.
- See how Committees manage the ongoing operations of the College.
- Meet the BILSA Leadership team.
- View the Table of Organization to learn about the structure of the college.
- Learn how BILSA recognizes and awards outstanding achievement among its faculty and staff.
- View the policies that help provide us with guidance.
Internal Policies, Procedures, and Forms
The university relies on a number of groups for policy-setting and guidance.
- University Rank, Salary and Tenure Committee sets policies for the faculty peer review process.
- College Compensation Committee deliberates on the distribution of faculty compensation.
- Academic Staff Evaluation Forms guide the development of both instructional and non-instructional academic staff.
For guidelines on our sabbatical program.