Details to be announced at a later date.
Alumni are welcome to attend the career fair. No pre-registration needed. Simply arrive and visit the registration table.
Volunteer to Help at the Career Fair!
Volunteer duties include:
- Greeting and directing employers to their booths
- Assisting with setup and tear-down of event
- Helping employers carry their displays
- Working the registration table
Benefits of volunteering:
- Networking with employers before and after the fair
- Observing employers and how the Career Fair works
- Adding another volunteer experience to your résumé
- Representing the high caliber of UW-Platteville students
Student volunteers will receive a $5.00 "thank-you" credit loaded to their Passport Funds per volunteer shift worked.
Interested in Volunteering? Sign up!