Community On Campus Day provides area chambers of commerce, convention bureaus, and community conveners the opportunity to represent your community and highlight unique information including tourism, economic development, quality of life, local companies, service and networking organizations, and more.
With demand rising for students and soon-to-be graduates, participation in Community On Campus Day is a great way to network and informally assess candidates who are interested in securing internships, co-ops, and full-time positions that may exist within your community.
This outdoor, in-person event takes place in a fun and interactive environment on the date of your choice.
Locations in high-traffic pathways across campus are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. View campus map.
|10 a.m.–3 p.m.||Event|
- Personalized, individual connections with students
- Extended time with prospective student interns and job candidates interested in your area
- Connections and interactions with students and faculty in most campus programs
- Campus tour and individual faculty introductions
- Classroom presentation (optional)
- $1,500 per host location – fee includes registration for all participants within your community organization
- Showcase options include vehicles, products, pop-up tents, SWAG, company information, and more
- Participants are responsible for providing their own equipment including tents, tables, chairs, power cords, etc.
- Power and water available by request
Reserve your date
For additional information and to secure the date for your Community on Campus Day, contact Corporate Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org