The Pioneer Activity Center allows students, faculty, staff, and the general public an opportunity to further their wellness and physical activities at a minimal cost. The Pioneer Activity Center has trained student employees whose objective is to provide the information and insight to help our members/students develop a healthier self.
The Pioneer Activity Center includes:
- Six lane, 25-yard swimming pool
- Multi-purpose activity center that includes a six lane, 200-meter running track
- Four synthetic basketball/volleyball/tennis courts, three racquetball courts, and three wood basketball courts, primarily for informal recreation
- Two exercise studios
- Dedicated stretching space/classroom
- Queenax Functional Training system
- Cardio loft, housing 50 pieces of assorted equipment ranging from treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and rowers
- 18,000-square-foot strength facility, consisting of a functional training area; a selectorized, plate loaded machine area; a dumbbell area; and a free weight zone consisting of 14 rack stations for Power and Olympic lifts.
To reserve gear or purchase equipment, please visit the Welcome Desk located in the Pioneer Activity Center. Equipment purchases may be made using check, cash, or credit card. You may also contact us at 608.342.1577 or email@example.com.
|Med ball (2 lbs)||1|
|Med ball (4 lbs)||1|
|Med ball (7 lbs)||1|
|Med ball (11 lbs)||1|
|Med ball (15 lbs)||1|
|Med ball (20 lbs)||1|