At a glance
- Semi-suite style features two double-occupancy bedrooms with one private bathroom to be shared by four residents
- Entire building is air-conditioned, and each suite is fully furnished
- High-speed Internet access in every bedroom
- Home to the campus’ all-you-care-to-eat dining facility, located on the lower level, as well as a Jamba Juice
- Hosts the Healthy Living Interest Community
Everything you need, all in one place
Built in the fall of 2013, with space for approximately 440 residents, Bridgeway Commons offers a distinctive living environment. Semi-suite floor plans allow for a sense of community, while offering privacy for those intense finals study sessions. Each floor includes a kitchen, lounge, and laundry facilities, with elevator access to all floors. Other public areas and amenities include the main desk, mailroom, lobby areas, multipurpose rooms, recycling services, recreation room, and a fireplace for cozy winter evenings. Bridgeway Commons remains open during the official academic year breaks for students who wish to remain on campus.