MS Integrated Supply Chain Management Degree Requirements
Earn your degree by completing 30-33 graduate credits with a GPA of 3.0/4.0. If you attend full-time (nine credits per semester, fall and spring), you could complete the degree in two years. Knowing that many adult students can’t enroll full-time, however, we allow students to take up to seven years from the date of admission to complete all degree requirements.
|BUSADMIN 6100 Supply Chain Management (prerequisite to ISCM 7100)||3 cr.|
|ISCM 7100 International Supply Chain Management||3 cr.|
The core competency course must be completed before taking corresponding emphasis area courses.
|ENGRG 7820 Quality Engineering and Management||3 cr.|
|BUSADMIN 6160 Purchasing Management||3 cr.|
|OCL 7330 Organizational Change Leadership: Theory and Practice||3 cr.|
|INDUSTDY 6950 Production Planning and Control||3 cr.|
|ISCM 7500 Supply Chain Logistics||3 cr.|
|ISCM 7700 Customer Relationship Management||3 cr.|
One of the following capstone courses is required and you should take it in your last semester.
|ISCM 7840 Integrated Supply Chain Management Capstone or||3 cr.|
|ISCM 7920 Seminar Paper or||3 cr.|
|ISCM 7990 Thesis Research||3 cr.|
Areas of Emphasis
At least two courses in one of the areas of emphasis must be taken to demonstrate advanced competency in that emphasis. Every student must complete at least one emphasis. NOTE: Students who have a core competency waived for their area of emphasis must take three courses in their area of emphasis.
|ISCM 7610 Outsourcing||3 cr.|
|PROJMGT 7050 Project Procurement Management||3 cr.|
|ISCM 7510 Import/Export||3 cr.|
|ISCM 7520 Warehouse and Distribution Management||3 cr.|
|ISCM 7710 Supply Chain Customer Synchronization||3 cr.|
|ISCM 7720 Reverse Logistics||3 cr.|
Of the 30-33 credits to graduate, you need to take at least six from each of three disciplines
- Business (BUSADMIN and selected ISCM courses)
- Engineering (ENGRG and selected ISCM courses)
- Industrial Studies (INDUSTDY and selected ISCM courses)
Graduate Level Study
You need to complete a minimum of 30 graduate level credits, 21 credit hours must be at the 7000 level.
SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES REQUIREMENTS
- All students must complete a minimum of 30 graduate credits.
- No more than 12 credits may be transferred from an external program, including other UW-Platteville graduate programs. All remaining graduate credits must be earned from UW-Platteville.
- Courses in the 5000-6000 levels are open to graduate students for graduate credit, provided the courses had not previously been taken at the undergraduate level.
- Graduate students must maintain a 3.0 grade point average.
- Graduate students are allowed seven years from the date of admission into a master’s program to complete degree requirements (extensions may be granted).
- Transfer of credits requires approval by faculty in the Integrated Supply Chain Management Program and the Director of the School of Graduate Studies.
- Transfer credits will not be officially recorded until the student has successfully completed some graduate work at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville, and only courses where the student received a grade of B or higher will be accepted.
Read the latest distance education news in the Pioneer Post.