With a preschool credential you can start applying child development theory to your practice as a professional child care provider.
This program is also available in Spanish.
You will learn techniques to observe, record, and assess growth and development in children while implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
Courses focus on how to incorporate developmentally appropriate guidance strategies, while providing a respectful, diverse, and inclusive program.
To earn your Registry Preschool Credential, you will need to complete the following three-credit courses:
- Nutrition, Safety, and Health
- Child Development
- Social Studies, Art, and Music
- Guiding Children's Behavior
- Early Language and Literacy
- Preschool Practicum
You can review your textbooks and:
- Buy them online
- Buy them from a bookstore
- Check them out from your local library
- Check them out from the Wisconsin Child Care Information Center
The following courses are currently available for registration: