Learn to serve all children including those with special needs, and make sure that no child gets left behind in your center through Child Care Education.
With the Inclusion Credential you’ll be able to transform your existing curriculum to meet the needs of children with differing abilities.
To earn your Inclusion Credential, you will need to complete the following three-credit courses:
- Children with Differing Abilities
- Behavior and Emotional Challenges
- Special Health Care Needs
- Capstone Course: Families and Team-Centered Practice
To register for one of the above courses please apply to UW-Platteville as a special non-degree student.
After you are admitted as a special student, you will be able to register for your courses each semester. Please check the academic calendar to keep informed of important deadlines.
You can review your textbooks and:
- Buy them online
- Buy them from a bookstore
- Check them out from your local library
- Check them out from the Wisconsin Child Care Information Center