In this credential you will examine the unique aspects of family child care, with a strong emphasis on the National Association for Family Child Care Quality Standards.
This program is also available in Spanish.
Learn to build a professional practice and develop a network of colleagues in the field through the Family Child Care Credential. This credential will provide continuing education and college credits and may elevate your YoungStar or QRIS ratings.
To earn your Family Child Care Credential, you will need to complete the following three-credit courses:
- Introduction to Family Child Care
- Special Topics in Family Child Care
- Financial Management and Planning
- Capstone Course: Family Child Care
If you have already completed your Administrator Credential, you will not have to complete the Financial Management and Planning course as part of this credential.
You can review your textbooks and:
- Buy them online
- Buy them from a bookstore
- Check them out from your local library
- Check them out from the Wisconsin Child Care Information Center
The following courses are currently available for registration: