In today's competitive business world, time is of the essence and education is a must. Maximize your time and elevate your opportunities by earning your Associate of Arts and Sciences degree online. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, those having an associate's degree earn over 17% more than people with a high school diploma.
An associate's degree from a recognized and respected university helps you break into the professional world and build the skills and foundation to advance into a bachelor's program.
The Associate of Arts and Sciences is earned by completing 60 undergraduate credits.
- College Writing I and II
- Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology
- General Psychology
- Global Business
- History of the US Since 1877
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Introduction to Women and Gender Studies
- Mathematics of Finance or Elementary Statistics
- Music Appreciation
- Planet Earth
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Oral Communication for Professionals
- Physical Education
To be considered for admission, you'll need:
- High school diploma or have earned HSED/GED
- Meet college prep course requirements
- SAT or ACT (if under age 22)
Home-schooled, transfer, and international students are encouraged to apply. For complete information, view the full admission requirements.
You may be eligible to receive one of the following scholarships.