Dr. Eugene R Tesdahl
154 Gardner Hall
1 University Plz
Platteville, WI 53818-3099
Campuses and Colleges
- Ph.D., History, University of Colorado at Boulder
- M.A., History, Miami University
- B.A., History (Secondary Ed.), Museum Studies, Luther College
- Early North America
- Indigenous America
- Atlantic World
- Women’s History
- Public History
- HIST2330: Intro to U.S. History I
- HIST3120: Colonial American History
- HIST3520: American Women’s History
- HIST3170: Native American History and Colonial Borderlands
- HIST3180: Modern Native America: What you thought you knew
- HIST4660: Public History Cooperative Field Experience
- “Lead, Slavery, and Black Personhood in Wisconsin,” Wisconsin Magazine of History 102.4 (Summer 2019): 17-27.
- "Mind the Gap: Academics, Interpreters, and Historical Interpretation," Journal of Interpretation Research 22.2 (2017), 73-75.
- Co-authored with Kevin White and Michael Galban, “LaSalle on Seneca Creation 1678,” American Indian Culture & Research Journal 40.4 (2016), 49-69.
- Dans une cachette rouge: Smuggling along Iroquois, British, and French American Borderlands, 1701-1783, working title (Book-length manuscript in preparation).