Dr. David F Krugler
Campuses and Colleges
- Liberal Arts and Education
- Ph.D. History, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1997
- M.A. History, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1993
- B.A. English and History, Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, 1991.
- U.S. political and diplomatic history
- African-American history
- HIST 2430: History of the U.S. since 1877
- HIST 3450: History of U.S. Foreign Relations
- HIST 3400: The Vietnam War
- HIST 3240: African American History since 1619
- HIST 3410: The United States, 1898-1945
- HIST 3480: The United States since 1945
- HIST 4900: Historiography and Research Methods
The Cold War: Core Documents (Ashland, Ohio: Ashbrook Press, 2018).
Rip the Angels from Heaven: A Novel (New York: Pegasus Crime, 2018).
The Dead Don’t Bleed: A Novel (New York: Pegasus Crime, 2016).
1919, The Year of Racial Violence: How African Americans Fought Back (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2015).
This Is Only a Test: How Washington, D.C., Prepared for Nuclear War (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2006).