Online Master in Integrated Supply Chain Management
This pane clears float!
The Master’s in Integrated Supply Chain Management online degree program examines the interplay and coordination of business, industrial studies, and engineering, while providing you with real-world capabilities that stretch beyond a typical master’s degree in business. If you’ve earned a certificate in integrated supply chain management, the logical "next step" on your educational pathway is to leverage that experience toward a graduate degree.
The Master’s in Integrated Supply Chain Management program goes beyond the scope of general business principles and explores the skills needed to balance business and technical requirements. The interactive curriculum can help you build on your expertise and become an expert of industrial production, preparing you to manage the creation of new products from the top down. It is this integrated approach that makes the online supply chain management degree program unique.
Your success is at the core of the curriculum
You’ll benefit from core supply chain management courses such as:
- International Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Quality Engineering and Management
...and many other practical, relevant courses to help you advance in the field.
Make your master’s in supply chain management degree your own with tailored electives
Round out your supply chain management degree with an area of emphasis that best matches your career plans. Choose coursework from the following areas of emphasis:
- Optimization with Engineering Applications, Supply Chain Modeling and Decision Analysis, and others
- Management Decision Analysis, Supply Chain Sustainability, and others
- Outsourcing and Project Procurement Management
- Inventory Management and Control, Systems Engineering Management, and others
- Import/Export and Warehouse and Distribution Management
- Customer Relationship Management
The integrated supply chain management program also offers graduate credit waiver to students who have received certification from the Institute for Supply Management and the Association for Operations Management.
Flexibility, credibility sets UW-Platteville Online apart
- 100% online courses
- Opportunity to transfer credits
- 30-33 credits to earn your master's in supply chain management degree
- Take up to seven years to complete your degree
- No GRE or GMAT required
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
This pane clears float!